Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Line

FALL LINE 08'

Wow its been since July that I have posted a new blog.. so here I go...
I have been quickly at w
ork, planning, and sewing my new Fall Line 08'.
From my new Boys and Girls Jacket Line Stephen and Stephanie to my soon to be expan
ded Heath and Heather Line. So many new items and lines followed up with The new to you Ruthie 2 piece dress, and Chandler Overalls. All of which has been handmade by me and me only. This one woman shop is set up to have various colors and sizes, but also be there for you the customer.
So if there is something you like but dont see your size well let me know.
Ruthie 2 piece dress

Heath and
Heath Jacket

Besure to email me at
obabyfashions@yahoo.com

I would love to help you give that special gift rather it be to your child or a friends!

http://www.obabyfashions.etsy.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi There - I saw you're also selling on shophandmade.com. Have you had any luck there?
Thanks!
Jaime