Tuesday, June 30, 2009


I thought I would take today and share my new up and coming designer dress.
This might look familiar to those of you who make and sell the Pillow Case dress.. Because this is what I at O' Baby Fashions consider to be our own replica and personally designed O'Baby Pillow skirt dress. Note the difference the top is quiet similar only in the way of the ribbon that passes through the neck piece. Other then that the arm holes are dropped down more. For those extremely hot days it would allow extra air to flow though to help cool your little one off.
The skirt I feel is what really sets it apart from the other Pillow Cases dresses out there. Notice the flare of the skirt. Much like my other dresses.

I have sold this various sizes and fabric pattern collections as a wholesale opportunity. If you your self are intrested in selling these in your store; then please email me at heidi@obabyfashions.com and I would love to talk with you.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those are adorable! I love them. I am sure they will sell well!